Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A few days at home

Oh how nice it is to have a few days at home.  After my house jobs I get to spend time in my sewing room, mind you all I have done in there is pack Ipad Pillows to send off. How awesome is that, yes they are selling on Ebay and I am happy about that.
So this afternoon I cut out lots and lots of Ipad pillow pieces, and have decided that each time I am in my sewing room I have to make up at least 2, so that I am always adding to my stocks. I have a bad habit of selling out then panicking and trying to make up too many at a time.
I am also in the process of making a bathroom set for a very special friend. I finished the fabric basket today and will finish 2 cosmetic bags tomorrow. ... Yes then I will make up at least 2 Ipad pillows...

No comments:

Post a Comment